To analyze the results of your questionnaires you will need to create queries to search the database. Although only club administrators may create and edit questionnaires, all Club Officials are able to search and analyze the results. Once you have saved your query, you can run it using the Questionnaire Analyzer or add it to a User Selection Query.
From the Welcome Page menu select Questionnaire Query Maker from the Club Officials panel.
Select the questionnaire you wish to query from the drop-down list.
To edit an existing query select an item from the Saved Queries drop-down list and click the Select button. The Filtering Options panel appears below.
Add New Query
To add a new query click the Add New ... button. The Filtering Options panel appears below.
Once you have selected or added a new query you will be shown these instructions.
- The query will return the list of club members whose questionnaire answers match your criteria.
- Check the box for each question you wish to query and then specify your criteria.
- The AND operator is used between questions, so the criteria must be true for every selected question to return a result.
- Within each question, the OR operator is used e.g. If you check 'Yes' and 'Maybe' all who answered either 'Yes' or 'Maybe' will be returned.
- For text and "other" answers your criteria may match any part of the answer ( not case-sensitive).
- For numeric and date answers specify the range you require for the results. Ranges may be left open-ended.
All the questions for your selected questionnaire appear in the Filtering Options panel below the instructions.
Give your query a name in the "Save Query As" textbox.
At the bottom of the Filtering Options panel click the Save button to save your Query Name and Query Definition. The Filtering Options panel closes and a success message appears at the top of the page.
Click the Cancel button to discard any changes and close the Filtering Options panel.
Click the Delete button to delete the selected query and close the Filtering Options panel.
Can I Try Before I Buy?
Yes! There are two ways:Try our online sandbox
A fully-functional version of myClubhouse with fictitious data for a club named Sandbox Club.Free Trial Offer
Register your interest and then complete a Free Trial Application Form for your club. We will personally set you up with your own fully-functional copy of myClubhouse and if you have an existing membership database, we can convert it to our secure SQL Server database system for a small fee.