Here the administrator can add a new subscription for a member in the database. All registered members are listed in the list box in alphabetical order. This section features a Search box to quickly find the person you want or reduce the length of the list. Enter all or part of the name in the box then click 'Go >' to run the search. Click 'X' to cancel the search. Now select the member for which you wish to add a new subscription.
The administrator can then choose to either:
Renew Last Subscription
This is a shortcut to automatically add the most likely new subscription for the selected member. A subscription for the selected member will be added to the Subscription Table. The subscription details can be changed but will default to:
- Membership Category: The membership category of the last paid subscription for that member. (If that category is not appropriate then the most appropriate category based on the member's previous subscription and age will be selected.)
- Cost: The current full season cost for the selected membership category.
- Start Date: The beginning of the current membership season.
- Expiry Date: The end of the current membership season.
- Paid?: Yes.
- Reference Number: a new number will be created.
To select this option click the "Renew for Member" button.
Create Brand New Subscription
This allows you to set up a more flexible new subscription for the selected member. Click the "Show Options ..." button and the following selection options will appear on the page:
- Membership Category: Select from the drop-down list control. Inappropriate categories will not be available.
- Start Date: Use the date selector to choose a start date (defaults to current season start date).
- Expiry Date: Use the date selector to choose an expiry date (defaults to current season end date).
Click the "Confirm" button to add the new subscription to the table. The Paid? field will default to Yes and a new Reference Number will be created.
Click the "Cancel" button to hide the selection options and deselect the member from the list box.
Can I Try Before I Buy?
Yes! There are two ways:Try our online sandbox
A fully-functional version of myClubhouse with fictitious data for a club named Sandbox Club.Free Trial Offer
Register your interest and then complete a Free Trial Application Form for your club. We will personally set you up with your own fully-functional copy of myClubhouse and if you have an existing membership database, we can convert it to our secure SQL Server database system for a small fee.