Benefits to You and Your Club
- You can access it from anywhere with an internet connection.
- You'll find it available at all times, day or night .
- It is accessible by all with different areas and restrictions for your administrators, members, and public.
- No installation required - all you need is a web browser.
- It would save you time by simplifying your club administration and allowing you to share tasks with your colleagues more easily. This would leave you with more time to enjoy your club!
- You would easily cope with staff or committee personnel changes because there would be no files to hand-over!
- Your members would be able to take responsibility for keeping their own details up-to-date and renewing their memberships online - saving you valuable admin time.
- Your membership could increase as a result of the convenient Online Registration facility and ability to pay online.
- You would save time on administration of New Members because they can Register Online (saving you from entering their details).
- You would save time on banking duties by taking advantage of Online Payments reducing the amount of cash and cheques you have to keep track of.
- A central database accessible to all would mean there was only one place to keep everything up-to-date - you'd get everyone singing from the same hymn sheet!
- You could communicate more easily with your members using the email facility or mail-merge downloads for your selected member groups making your communications fast, efficient and relevant (no spamming).
- Most of your club (those with internet access) would be well informed of the latest news and events by checking their emails or the website and therefore would have a stronger sense of involvement. You would therefore most likely find you have increased support and participation in club activities.
- Your Club Secretary would no longer feel like a one-person Directory Enquiries Service as all verified club members would be able to access contact information from the Directory on the website! This works on a permission only basis.
- Your members (and parents of juniors) would receive increased convenience and service both because they would have a complete club information system at their finger tips and because your staff and volunteers would have more time to dedicate to their needs.
- Your club's image and procedures would be appear more professional.
- Your data would be kept safe as all databases are backed-up daily.
- Your data would be kept secure using an SSL Security Certificate.
Can I Try Before I Buy?
Yes! There are two ways:Try our online sandbox
A fully-functional version of myClubhouse with fictitious data for a club named Sandbox Club.Free Trial Offer
Register your interest and then complete a Free Trial Application Form for your club. We will personally set you up with your own fully-functional copy of myClubhouse and if you have an existing membership database, we can convert it to our secure SQL Server database system for a small fee.